This image of Bona Hardwood Floor Spray Mop was posted on August 3, 2017 at 12:08 pm. This article is uploaded on the Floor category. Bona Hardwood Floor Spray Mop is tagged with Bona Hardwood Floor Spray Mop, Bona, Hardwood, Floor, Spray, Mop..
BonaBo•na (bō′nə, -nä),USA pronunciation n.
Hardwoodhard•wood (härd′wŏŏd′),USA pronunciation n.
- the hard, compact wood or timber of various trees, as the oak, cherry, maple, or mahogany.
- a tree yielding such wood.
- made or constructed of hardwood: a hardwood floor.
Floorfloor (flôr, flōr),USA pronunciation n.
- that part of a room, hallway, or the like, that forms its lower enclosing surface and upon which one walks.
- a continuous, supporting surface extending horizontally throughout a building, having a number of rooms, apartments, or the like, and constituting one level or stage in the structure;
- a level, supporting surface in any structure: the elevator floor.
- one of two or more layers of material composing a floor: rough floor; finish floor.
- a platform or prepared level area for a particular use: a threshing floor.
- the bottom of any more or less hollow place: the floor of a tunnel.
- a more or less flat extent of surface: the floor of the ocean.
- the part of a legislative chamber, meeting room, etc., where the members sit, and from which they speak.
- the right of one member to speak from such a place in preference to other members: The senator from Alaska has the floor.
- the area of a floor, as in a factory or retail store, where items are actually made or sold, as opposed to offices, supply areas, etc.: There are only two salesclerks on the floor.
- the main part of a stock or commodity exchange or the like, as distinguished from the galleries, platform, etc.
- the bottom, base, or minimum charged, demanded, or paid: The government avoided establishing a price or wage floor.
- an underlying stratum, as of ore, usually flat.
- the bottom of a hull.
- any of a number of deep, transverse framing members at the bottom of a steel or iron hull, generally interrupted by and joined to any vertical keel or keelsons.
- the lowermost member of a frame in a wooden vessel.
- mop or wipe the floor with, [Informal.]to overwhelm completely;
defeat: He expected to mop the floor with his opponents.
- take the floor, to arise to address a meeting.
- to cover or furnish with a floor.
- to bring down to the floor or ground;
knock down: He floored his opponent with one blow.
- to overwhelm;
- to confound or puzzle;
nonplus: I was floored by the problem.
- Also, floorboard. to push (a foot-operated accelerator pedal) all the way down to the floor of a vehicle, for maximum speed or power.
Sprayspray1 (sprā),USA pronunciation n.
- water or other liquid broken up into minute droplets and blown, ejected into, or falling through the air.
- a jet of fine particles of liquid, as medicine, insecticide, paint, perfume, etc., discharged from an atomizer or other device for direct application to a surface.
- a liquid to be discharged or applied in such a jet.
- an apparatus or device for discharging such a liquid.
- a quantity of small objects, flying or discharged through the air: a spray of shattered glass.
- to scatter in the form of fine particles.
- to apply as a spray: to spray an insecticide on plants.
- to sprinkle or treat with a spray: to spray plants with insecticide.
- to direct a spray of particles, missiles, etc., upon: to spray the mob with tear gas.
- to scatter spray;
discharge a spray: The hose sprayed over the flowers.
- to issue as spray: The water sprayed from the hose.
Mopmop1 (mop),USA pronunciation n., v., mopped, mop•ping.
- a bundle of coarse yarn, a sponge, or other absorbent material, fastened at the end of a stick or handle for washing floors, dishes, etc.
- a thick mass of hair.
- a polishing wheel having several layers of cloth secured by a boss.
- to rub, wipe, clean, or remove with a mop (often fol. by up): to mop up a spill.
- to wipe as if with a mop: to mop the face with a handkerchief.
- to clean or wipe with or as if with a mop (often fol. by up): First he swept, then he mopped up.
- mop the floor with. See floor (def. 15).
- mop up:
- to clear (ground, trenches, towns, etc.) of scattered or remaining enemy combatants after attacking forces have conquered the area.
- to dispose of;
finish: He mopped up the rest of his business and went on a vacation.
The image about Bona Hardwood Floor Spray Mop have 7 images it's including Wood Floor Spray Mop. Spraymop.jpg - Spraymop.jpg, Hardwood Floor Mop, Bona Hardwood Floor Mop. Uk ., Hardwood Floor Spray Mop, 1877FloorGuy, Bona-motion-mop, Bona Hardwood Floor Spray Mop Walmart, Bona Hardwood Floor Mop Won Spr. Following are the photos:
Along with replacing the rack, employ some components within the selection of elegant lounge cushions older houses, for example, wallhangings style pop-art, or a vase of vibrant containers. Select that have variations of feel, clean lines and bigger colors. Mix those two styles in one place. Eg modification of furniture that is classic with furniture that is more contemporary.
It and different old dining table seats may also incorporate. Items such as tables backyard / large potted plants terrace, and rattan seats also can complement the wonder of the inside of the house.The old-house is not such as a home today. The department of house occasionally seems strange. While the bedroom is quite thin, eg consequently ample family area.
So is the home that is lengthy. Effectively, you are able to work around this with the addition of a Bona Hardwood Floor Spray Mop in a room that is too broad or changing functions. As an example most of the kitchen as well as room, while 1 / 2 of the living room used as a storage